How do I place an order?
- Click on the flower arrangement of your liking. Select the Delivery Date & enter the message that you wish to send along with the arrangement. Enter the Zip Code and the quantity required and click/tap on “ADD TO CART”.
- The site displays the Shopping Cart with the order details. To complete the order please click/tap on the “CHECKOUT” button.
- In the “CHECKOUT” page please enter the billing address. In case the shipping address is different from the billing, check the tick box “Ship to a different address” and fill the shipping address.
- Site users also have the option to register with Birch & Maple. Simply create a unique login/password & store account details to enable faster checkout.
- Once the “PLACE ORDER/PROCEED TO PAYPAL” button is selected, the order process is complete. A confirmation mail from Birch & Maple is sent to mail id entered during order placement with all order details. Please check your spam folder for order confirmation in case your spam filters are on.
What if I lost my order confirmation?
We will always send an e-mail message confirming your order. You can also view information on your flower order by visiting the My Account section of our website.
What happens if the flowers I ordered are unavailable?
Floral substitutions are sometimes necessary due to availability issues. Our designer will maintain the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement using fresh flowers of equal value or more, should a substitution be required. Please see our Availability of flowers section for more information.
When must I buy my gift bouquet to receive next day delivery?
For next day delivery, orders must be received before 1 p.m. Please see our shipping & delivery policy for more information.
What happens if the recipient isn't there to accept the order?
Please see our shipping & delivery policy for more information.
Can I send flowers to a hospital?
Yes absolutely. Please make sure to include the hospital name, name of the recipient and indicate if the recipient is a patient or an employee and we will do the rest.
We will send your bouquet in accordance with facility procedures, most hospitals do not allow florists to deliver into individual rooms. Please note many ICU & CCU patients are not permitted to receive flowers.
Can I place an order for same day delivery?
Sorry we do not have same day delivery service at the moment. We understand the importance of same day delivery and will be starting it real soon.
How do I care for my flowers?
Please refer to our Flower care Section.